Research Committee of FHCS, EUSL
Main Objective of the research committee, FHCS, EUSL is to promote research of National and International Excellence. The research committee will function under the faculty board of the Faculty of Health -Care Sciences, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Functions of the Research Committee
- Cultivating conducive research culture in Faculty of Health- Care Sciences, Eastern University Sri Lanka
- Facilitating researchers to collaborate and perform quality research.
- Facilitating researchers in disseminating their knowledge both nationally and internationally
- Feasibility assessment of undergraduate research proposals
- Feasibility assessment of postgraduate research proposals
- Research monitoring
- Processing the applications submitted for research Allowance
- Dr. Rajavarthani Sanjeev Chairperson
- Ms. A. M. S S Alahakoon Secretary
- Dr. Mythreye Thayabaran Head / Dept. of Human Biology, FHCS
- Dr. S. Sujendran Head / Dept. of Supplementary Health Sciences, FHCS
- Dr. K. Arulanandem Head / Dept. of Primary Health Care, FHCS
- Dr. M. Roshini Head / Dept. of Medical Education & Research, FHCS
- Dr. M. Thirukumar Head / Dept. of Clinical Sciences, FHCS
- Dr. V. R. Francis Head / Dept. of Pathophysiology, FHCS
- Mr. S. Santharooban Senior Asst. Librarian, FHCS.